Thursday 16 January 2014

Our logos:
Drea:
I created my logo on www.weavesilk.com. I used blue to represent tranquility and peace, and purple to represent royalty, putting my production company above everyone else', in terms of status and presence. This was the final result:

Richard:
I used Photoshop to create the logo. I wanted to make good logo for a horror company. I used the dark grey on red. I used the tools on Photoshop to edit to images the I used. I used the magic wand tool. I used this to select all the area I wanted to be red and then painted over it to get the parts I wanted red. The Buzz saw was used because this is a horror production company. The red is the colour of blood so it will make people think of horror films. I think the red also stands out against the dark colours of the background, this will make it more memorable. This was the final result:
Beth: To make my logo, I found a picture from Google (by typing in cartoon film reel) then edited it on PowerPoint, by inserting text and making the text look like it wrapped around the film reel. I then came up with a comany name and also made this look like it wrapped around the film reel, this was the final result:
Max:
To make this logo I used Photoshop and used many tools to make it look good. The first tool I used was then burn told. I made sure that I went round the outside of the pyramid so that the background wasn’t to over powering. I then used the dodge tool to make the pyramid shine and glow. The reason I did this was so that the pyramid was the main piece in the logo. I then added a filter that made it look like the sun was reflecting off the pyramid so make the pyramid stand out even more. This was the final result:

No comments:

Post a Comment